Workshop BioMeTra 2022
6th BioMeTra Workshop will be held on Tuesday, September 20, 2022, at the Aula Magna of the LITA building in Segrate.
All BioMeTra PhD students, residents, research fellows, post-docs, researchers, and professors are invited to present their work by sending an abstract, indicating their preference between oral or poster presentation.
Anyone who is willing to help with the organization of the workshop is more than welcome and warmly invited to contact the organizing committee by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Among oral communications, special emphasis will be given to:
- contributions by young researchers,
- joint contributions on multidisciplinary projects (joint presentations by two different speakers, at least one of whom belongs to the Department, with complementary expertise),
- reports on "third mission" experiences.
Oral presentations will be in English and should frame the context, techniques/approaches used, and provide an example of the results obtained to facilitate subsequent informal discussions.
- By Friday, July 29: submission of abstracts;
- Late August: publication of the final program;
Clara De Palma, Fabio Giavazzi, Sara Grassi, Daniela Lucini, Luca Mollica, Laura Morelli, Luca Persani